Bring Dr. James "Alex" Alexander, industry expert, world-renown researcher and acclaimed services consultant, to your organization.
Alex will share the critical messages contained in his industry best-selling book with your team. Don’t leave your services initiatives to chance; implement the field-proven best practices and benchmarks that are essential for success.
These sessions are available as convenient and flexible one-hour speeches, half-day seminars, or full-day workshops.
What You’ll Learn
Each session will be tailored to the critical issues and needs of your organization. Depending upon your objectives and the time allowed, topics might include:
- Building services capabilities: the marvelous opportunity.
- Is selling services right for your organization?
- Why selling services helps sell more products.
- The five strategies of transitioning from “free to fee.”
- Aligning the services strategy with the business strategy.
- Why everyone should sell services.
- The five mandatory requirements for turning box pushers into sellers of the invisible.
- Launching new services right the first time.
- Why the culture fights back and how to deal with it.
- Why leaders of services organizations are “strangers in a strange land.”
- How to tap the power of the hidden sales force within.
- Turning technical talent into trusted advisors.
- How to grasp the challenge of the channel and adapt strategies that will work.
- How to avoid the all-too-common mistakes that slow or stop progress.
- Best practices, lessons learned, and benchmarks for success.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for everyone
who touches the customer, especially:
- Top executives wanting to understand the most appropriate strategic role of services in their organization.
- Managers responsible for implementing services initiatives and tasked with contributing new and profitable revenue.
James "Alex" Alexander, Ed.D., is the founder Alexander Consulting, a services thought leader, and the premier researcher, writer, and speaker on the topic of services strategy. He has authored or coauthored dozens of articles, white papers, research reports, and books, his latest book being Seriously Selling Services
Alex's presentations are noted for the quality and innovation of the content and the expertise and energy with which they are presented. He is consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of all speakers. Audiences appreciate Alex's straightforward approach, engaging style, and to-the-point message. Backed by research, supported by personal experience, and laced with humorous examples, Alex’s messages ooze with credibility. He immediately aligns with audience members, and they leave his sessions motivated for action. Alex’s performance is best demonstrated by the number of organizations that invite him for repeat engagements again and again.
About Alexander Consulting
Alexander Consulting is a management consultancy that helps companies create and implement services strategies.
Interested in having Alex address your organization?
Contact 239-283-7400, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.alexanderstrategists.com
for more information on Alexander Consulting services.Download a PDF brochure for this workshop.